At Fresh Smiles, Dr. Jordan Bower is dedicated to helping people in Plymouth Meeting get the dental services that they need.
We know that it can be hard to make time in your busy schedule to see the dentist. But that shouldn’t stop you from getting the oral care you need. Whether you’re overdue for your six-month teeth cleaning, or you’re suffering from a nagging toothache, Dr. Bower is open for same-day appointments!
The Benefits Of Same-Day Dentistry At Fresh Smiles
Why should you choose to book a same-day appointment at Fresh Smiles? We’re glad you asked…
- We can accommodate your busy schedule – We know that it can be difficult to get time off of work, or make arrangements to accommodate your entire family. But with our flexible hours and same-day appointments, we make it easy!
- Get seen today – Sometimes you stumble upon a free hour in your schedule. Or perhaps you’ve had an accident and need to see a dentist in Plymouth Meeting today. Same-day appointments allow you to get treatment when you need it. And after you experience the service Fresh Smiles has to offer, we know you’ll make us your dental home.
- Save money and time with faster treatment – If you think you have a cavity, infected tooth, or another oral health issue, don’t wait for another dentist who can fit you in two weeks from now. By then, things could get much worse and end up costing you way more.
Got A Dental Emergency? Come See Us Right Away!
Dr. Bower is always ready to see patients with dental emergencies. We offer after-hours emergency appointments, and we’re always willing to treat walk-in patients who are suffering from a dental injury.
For the best results, you should get treatment for a dental emergency within 12 hours of noticing the issue, or experiencing an injury. What counts as a dental emergency? That’s a great question! Common emergencies include:
- Loose teeth
- Impacted teeth (teeth driven back into the socket)
- Missing (avulsed) teeth
- Gum tissue damage and bleeding
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Toothaches and tooth infections
- Missing or damaged dental work (crowns, fillings, etc.)
A dental emergency is any condition which is causing you severe pain or discomfort, and which you can’t treat on your own. So don’t take any chances. Call us today, and get a same-day emergency appointment.
Contact Us Right Away For Same-Day Appointments
Whether you just need an oral exam, or you have a serious dental emergency, Dr. Bower provides same-day appointments to all patients.
Give us a call at (484) 531-7410 or schedule your appointment online today. You can also drop by our office at the Meeting House Business Center, 140 W. Germantown Pike, Suite 150, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462. We look forward to seeing you, and helping you get the dental care you need in Plymouth Meeting.